Long hair care
Everybody desires to have long hair, but how many of them can actually maintain and take care of them? Do not worry, and decide to keep your hair. We assist you to take care of your long locks and maintain them. Follow each advice thoroughly and you would not want to shorten your hair.
- For having long hair always try to get your hair trimmed after every month.
- Avoid using much of hot rollers, blow dryers or curling your hair because these things can damage your hair.
- Try not using harsh chemicals on your hair. And in case you go for swimming always wear a swimming cap or wash your hair immediately when you are out of your swimming pool.
- Be extremely very careful while using any kind of hair jewelry or rubber bands because when u remove them, them may tear or break your hair.
- Do not comb your hair when it is wet or either use wide - toothcomb.
- Use conditioner to maintain the texture of your hair.
- Wear a hat, or tie a scarf on your head when you move out in sun to protect your hair from harmful UV rays.
- Only brush to style your hair. Once styled, stop brushing because it might damage your hair.
- Use a brush or comb without metal ridges or sharp plastic ends. Sharp ends leads to breakage and results in split ends.