Taking care of our hair, is not an easy task. We need to shampoo, condition our hair, prevent them from breaking, make them strong, and oil massage. But how many of us know the right remedy of our hair particularly? We provide you with various remedies for your beautiful locks.
Natural Hair Secrets
We rely completely on chemical products for the care of our hair from shampoo to hair color. How many of us know grandma 's tips and tricks to care for our hair in the natural way. How many of us memorize the grandma 's secrets. Here we share numerous natural secrets to keep our hair healthy and shiny.
- Mix two teaspoons of baking soda with a cup of natural shampoo. Pour 1 tablespoon of shampoo in hair and wash your hair. Massage it well. Rinse your locks and repeat the procedure, if required.
- Put one cup of molasses, honey or maple syrup in your hair. Apply molasses in such a way that it covers your hair from the roots to the ends. Wrap your hair with a plastic wrap and put a towel on your head. Rinse and shampoo after 15 - 20 minutes.
- In a bowl put one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and two cups of warm water. After shampooing your hair pour the mixture in your hair. If possible, pour three to four bowels of the same mixture consecutively. These contents will restore the natural balance in your hair and add shine to them.
- For a hot oil treatment, you need one-fourth cup of soybean oil or canola or vegetable oil. Place the cup in a bowl of hot water to warm the oil. Once the oil is warm, apply it on wet hair and leave it for two minutes. Wash your hair with a shampoo for a shiny look.
- Remove the pits from peaches and massage them on wet hair for 15 minutes and rinse your hair