If there is a need to be careful about your hair in the summer season, it is the case in winters too. This indicates care of hair should be taken all throughout the year, may it be any season.
Strawberry Winter Care :
- To make this natural recipe, you require: one cup crushed strawberries, half cup crushed rosemary, and one-tablespoon vinegar.
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl and apply it to your hair. Cover your hair with a plastic wrap.
- Either blow dries your hair, or sits in the sun, allowing the pack to dry.
- After about 20 minutes, wash your hair. You can use this pack on colored hair or stain light hair.
- Avoid going out in winters with wet hair. There are chances that your hair may freeze resulting to breaking of hair. So wear a scarf or a cap. Do not tie the scarf too tight as it may stop circulation in scalp.
- Condition your hair daily or after a hair wash.
- Moisturize your hair and wash your hair with cold water. This will give extra shine to your hair.
- Avoid using hot rollers and ironing your hair. Before using hot styling equipments apply a leave-in moisturizer.
- Styling products with the words 'Replenish' written on it are meant to moisture your hair.